I’m not sure if it’s the morning light talking, or if today is just a really wonderful morning.
We’re all sick (or recovering from sickness), and it’s cold as all get out outside, but it’s been a really beautiful and peaceful morning together.
3 things for which I’m thankful:
- a sweet neighbor friend who replenished our coffee supply last night… <3
- beautiful morning light
- kids who enjoy playing together
3 prayers of thankfulness for challenges:
- having to work to be diligent to nourish my body with wholesome food
- working on patience with my sick kids while also being sick
- possibly needing to leave early for California next week because of impending winter storm
Also… I love my happy space under the stairs so much. I moved a lamp down here last night, and it adds so much cozy-ness and warmth.
Happy Wednesday, friends!!
How are you keeping warm/busy on this crazy cold day?